Friday, August 22, 2008

Welcome to my new BLOG!

Welcome to my newly hatched blog... This should add a few new brain cells to my diminishing supply as I try to wrap my head around all of this new stuff!

Luxe design~workshop is the business name of my jewelry shop. I have been creating jewelry for some time now and focus on high quality gemstones, pearls, and precious metals. In addition to my jewelry business I am a freelance food stylist... A job that I love and feel so fortunate to have fallen into!

In the meantime... feel free to leave comments and links to other interesting things and I will try to post something every day as I get more comfortable with all of these new gadgets!

1 comment:

Contrariwise said...

Welcome to blogging!

Those earrings in this post are amazing. They look almost good enough to eat!